The Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Is The 1st RO System With Composite Filters!
- Prevents Contaminant Buildup - The cross filtration method used in the RO System prevents bacteria and virus buildup.
- Space Saver - This Tankless design is only 5.68 inches wide, which helps saves space on the counter or under the sink. Dimensions (inch) 18.11*5.67*17.72.
- Smart faucet - Blue light on the faucet means the filter condition is 'Perfect'. Yellow means 'Replace Soon'. Red means 'Replace Now'. The top quality faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
- Smart TDS Monitoring Panel - TDS means Total Dissolved Solids. The filter will show the quantity of TDS filtered out of your water.
- NSF 58 & 372 certified - The RO System is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard. (For details, please refer to the performance data sheet in the instruction manual.)
New technology, new experience.
NSF 58&372 certified Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System
Waterdrop RO system is tested and certified by NSF International against NSF/ANSI standard 58, the TDS reduction rate is up to 94%, and it is NSF/ANSI 372 certified for lead-free material.
7-stage deep filtration - Improves the taste of water. Reduces chlorine, taste and odor, sand, rust, solids, and other impurities.
Waterdrop RO system has passed 400+ chemical lab tests proving that this system does not contain 400+chemical substances, such as bisphenol A, formaldehyde, benzene, lead, cadmium, and so on.
*For NSF 58＆372: Certificate C0145653, by NSF International, 2020.
*Data is based on Waterdrop's internal laboratory testing.
The first RO system with composite filters
The Waterdrop G3 Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System Is The First System To Use Composite Filters To Filter Water Faster And Make Performance Better.
There are multi-stage filtration layers in the three filters. The system uses high-quality filtration media for a premium effect. The 400GPD water flow, contaminants removal, and tankless design also help ensure freshness.
Waterdrop has gradually evolved into a professional brand of whole house water purification products. We care about what our consumers want, so we are constantly improving and adding water purification products to our system to bring it more in line with the needs of modern day life.
** TIPS FOR INSTALLATION **
- Electrical outlet is required to operate RO system. Main power cable 90", faucet's power cable 59".
- We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- We do not recommend using well water as source due to its complicated composition.
- Placing this RO after a salt-based water softener may affect the taste (reduction rate 90%).
- Drill 2 holes to install the system. One for faucet assembly and the other for drain pipe connection.
WATCH INSTALLATION VIDEO