Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System for Home or Office
Upgraded reverse osmosis system
600 GPD fast water flow
2:1 low drain ratio
- Dispensing 2 cups of pure water will produce only 1 cup of waste water.
- Compared to traditional RO water purifiers with a water tank, the G2P600 reverse osmosis system saves 600% more water which reflects in your water bill.
The Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System Provides Premium Filtration Performance
- First sediment PP membrane: Reduces rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- Premium activated carbon block: Reduces chlorine, organic matter, taste and odor, etc. Second sediment PP membrane: Reduces rust, sediment, suspended solids, and other large particles.
- 0.0001-micron high-precision reverse osmosis membrane: Reduces TDS, chloramine, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc.
- Post activated carbon block: Reduces taste and odor and improves the taste of water.
- PET pleated membrane: Further filters out large particles.
- This tankless design saves 70% of your under-sink space and prevents recontamination.
- The advanced integrated electrical and water circuits reduce leakage.
- The lead-free faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
- Sediment PP membrane + Activated carbon block
- Reduces sediment, rust, suspended solids, chlorine, taste and odor.
- Reverse osmosis membrane + Sediment PP membrane + Activated carbon block + PET pleated membrane
- Reduces TDS, lead, salt, atrazine, fluoride, nitrates, PFAS, bacteria, etc., further filters out large particles and improves the taste of water.
**This system’s noise does not exceed 55dB, which is a safe noise level for everyday life.
Protects each baby's health
**Tips For Installation**
Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole).
- Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.
A sip of nature doesn’t cost much
The remineralization filter can connect to all types of under sink water filter systems. By adding one filter, you can enjoy remineralized water with a refreshing taste. Please click here to purchase this add-on filter.
Your purchase, your loveAt Waterdrop, we want to use Water4Smile as a platform to promote water stewardship and hopefully trigger wider industry action to make a change. We want first to achieve the vision of “Water for All.” - equal access to clean, safe and healthy drinking water for the whole society. Then raise awareness of sustainable uses of water. To reach this goal, we will continue putting effort and resources into our R&D division, and use innovation to bring fresh water that is socially equitable, environmentally sustainable and economically beneficial.