Waterdrop G2MNR Remineralize Reverse Osmosis Water Filter
- RO remineralization filter restores beneficial minerals.
- The CF composite filter reduces large particles.
- The MRO composite filter intercepts TDS, chloramine, atrazine, salt etc.
Elegant tankless design
The tankless design prevents harmful contaminant breeding, and avoids re-pollution.
- The minerals RO system saves 70% of the under-sink space compared with a traditional RO water system.
- 30mins to install and 3s to replace filters, with no other tools needed.
No waiting less waste
This G2 minerals RO system improves its water-saving technology to lower the drain ratio to 1:1.Compared with traditional RO systems, 300% waste water is saved.
Eco-friendly and cost-efficientWaterdrop minerals RO system
Saves 8300 single-used water bottles per year
Saves $12600 per year
*Compared with popular mineral bottled water in market
Smart filter life reminder
- 3 colors of lights show the status of water filters.
- Blue means your water filters are functioning well.
- Purple means you need to replace the water filter soon. You still have 15 days to replace it.
- Red means you have to replace the water filter immediately.
RO mineral water’s benefits
- Enhancing bones: Improves bone health and helps prevent diseases such as reducing post-menopausal bone density.
- Lowering bad cholesterol: Lowers harmful cholesterol with magnesium and potassium content.
- Promoting digestion: Helps digestion by increasing the amylase secretion from the pancreas with its sulfate content.
- Nourishing skin: Rich mineral content moisturizes the skin and delays wrinkles.
- *Contents mentioned above are benefits of mineral water, not Reverse Osmosis System with remineralization.
Adds abundant natural minerals and microelements
- G2 reverse osmosis remineralization system comes with an external RO remineralization filter to add beneficial minerals.
- Advanced PCC mineral active technology, Waterdrop follows the exact ratio between microelements.
- 18 natural materials are adopted to restore minerals. You will benefit from RO mineral water in the long run.
Protects each baby's health
Kind notice For Installation:Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole).
- Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.
Model number : WD-G2AK-W/ WD-G2MNR-W
Power cord length : 59 inches
RO system size (L*W*H) : 17.3”*5.9”*14.0”
Feed Water Pressure : 14.5-87psi/ 0.1-0.6MPa
Feed Water Temperature : 41-100℉/ 5-38℃
Feed Water Requirement : Municipal Tap Water
Max Daily Production Rate : 400GPD
Power Specification : Input 110-240V ACOutput 24V DC
Components Included : System cover, brushed nickel faucet, feed water adapter, MRO filter, CF filter, Mineral or Alkaline Water Filter, Teflon Tape,PE tubing*3( 59" ), lock clip, Main power cable ( 59" )