Make Your Life Easier WIth The Waterdrop G2 Tankless Reverse Osmosis System!
Innovative tankless design
The tankless reverse osmosis system ensures the safety of your family’s drinking water.
- This compact RO system also saves over 70% more under-sink storage space as compared to traditional reverse osmosis water filter systems.
- The tankless design avoids recontamination, such as bacterial growth.
- Waterdrop G2 tankless reverse osmosis system reduces total dissolved solids in your water by 90%.
- The composite integrated filters instantly filters water to deliver a continuous supply when you need it.
- The tankless design ensures the safety of your drinking water and saves over 70% under-sink storage space.
- The fast water flow rate of 400 GPD, saving over 300% of water and resulting in a 1:1 drain ratio.
- The advanced integrated design of the electrical and water circuits reduces leakage.
- The lead-free faucet is made of food grade copper-zinc alloy with a brushed nickel plating.
Composite integrated filters
MRO filter effectively reduces most contaminants, such as chloramine, antibiotics, organic matter, heavy metals, nitrite, bacteria, and limescale. This reverse osmosis water filter improves the taste of water and provides purified water that is as fresh as spring water.
- Please refer to the diagram below and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole).
- Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.
** USER MANUAL