Waterdrop D6 Remineralization 600GPD Reverse Osmosis Water Filter System.
20% Discount With Code: "D6-20OFF".
Advanced composite reverse osmosis filter, 5 filters into 1 filter. Enjoy great filtration with a large filter surface.
- Provides over 600 gallons per day of cleaner, safer drinking water.
- 1.5:1 low drain ratio. More pure water but less waste water.
- The D6 RO water filter system comes with a smart designer faucet which is made of lead-free, brushed nickel that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter.
- The tankless design prevents bacteria and viruses from building up.
Reduces Major Contaminants
Waterdrop D6 RO water filter system adopts a 5-in-1 composite reverse osmosis filter with the DOW reverse osmosis membrane that has a pore size of 0.0001μm.
This reverse osmosis filter is capable of reducing most of harmful contaminants from water, including TDS, lead, chlorine, salt, nitrates, PFAS, lead, sodium, chromium, benzene, etc.
The Waterdrop D6 Remineralization 600GPD RO Water Filter System Means You Can Enjoy High-Efficiency Filtration With Just One Filter!
Faster Water Flow And Less Waterwaste
- With an innovative internal pump and a larger filter surface, you can fill a cup of water in 8 seconds so that you can get water immediately without waiting for a long time, which is ideal for cooking and drinking.
- The improved drain ratio means that dispensing 1.5 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater, saving 450% of water compared to a conventional water filtration system for home.
Selected Natural Minerals
This system adds beneficial essential minerals to you water by using selected natural mineral stones rather than artificial chemical materials which could release harmful chemicals.
Smart And Stylish Faucet
The RO water system comes with a smart and stylish faucet that has a high-end screen.
The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter. It is waterproof, so you do not have to worry about electrical leakage.
D6 reverse osmosis filter system saves you time and effort by monitoring filter’s life for you with the help of an indicator on the control panel.
Elegant Tankless Design
- The tankless design also prevents recontamination in the water tank.
- The D6 home reverse osmosis system has passed thousands of tests to lower the noise and avoid water leakage. You can barely hear anything after closing the cabinet.
- The sound is quieter than a running laptop.
Advanced Integrated Circuit
The D6 reverse osmosis filter system has a composite water circuit, which greatly reduced water leakage compared with traditional whole house reverse osmosis. We improve seals and reduce connectors that exposed to the water circuit as well to achieve a better sealing effect.
Work Smarter, Drink Better
D6 RO water system has an advanced automatic flushing function and a water leakage protection system. Automatic self-flushing ensures the system always operates in a clean condition. Water leakage protection notifies you water of leakage in time, which avoids further risks and loss.
D6 home reverse osmosis system is designed for DIY installation within 30 minutes.
- The push-in replacement design allows you to replace the reverse osmosis filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools.
- The system needs electricity.
- The system can not be connected to the refrigerator.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems.
**Tips For Installation**
Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole). Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing. Electricity is required to run the RO system.
We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.
A Sip Of Nature Doesn’t Cost Much
This reverse osmosis system comes with an external RO remineralization filter to add beneficial minerals.
18 natural materials are adopted to restore minerals. You will benefit from RO mineral water in the long run.
The remineralization filter can connect to all types of under sink water filter systems. By adding one filter, you can enjoy remineralized water with a refreshing taste. Please click here to purchase this add-on filter.
RO Mineral Water’s Benefits
- Enhance bones: Improve bone health and help prevent diseases such as reducing post-menopausal bone density.
- Lower bad cholesterol: Lower harmful cholesterol with magnesium and potassium content.
- Promote digestion: Help digestion by increasing the amylase secretion from the pancreas with its sulfate content.
- Improve skin: Rich mineral content moisturizes the skin and delays wrinkles.
*Contents mentioned above are benefits of mineral water, not Reverse Osmosis System with remineralization.
Model number : WD-D6-B
Total Filtration Capacity : 1000 gallons
Materials: System cover, BPA-free plastic, Faucet metal
Filter model : WD-D6RF
Filter materials : First PP cotton layer, activated carbon block layer, second PP cotton layer, RO membrane layer and post-activated carbon block layer.
Power cord length : 73 inches
Product dimensions : 15.98 x 5.98 x 11.97 inches
Flow rate : 600GPD
Components Included : System cover, smart digital faucet, feed water adapter, PE tubing*3(79”), drain saddle, lock clip, power adapter(main power cable 73”, faucet’s power cable 59”)