Waterdrop G2P600 Reverse Osmosis Water Filtration System.
Advanced composite reverse osmosis filter, 5 filters into 1 filter. Enjoy great filtration with a large filter surface.
Provides over 600 gallons per day of cleaner, safer drinking water.
- 1.5:1 low drain ratio. More pure water but less waste water.
- The D6 RO water filter system comes with a smart designer faucet which is made of lead-free, brushed nickel that has a high-end screen. The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter.
- The tankless design prevents bacteria and viruses from building up.
Reduces most of contaminantsWaterdrop D6 RO water filter system adopts a 5-in-1 composite reverse osmosis filter with the DOW reverse osmosis membrane that has a pore size of 0.0001μm.
Faster water flow and lower waterwaste
The improved drain ratio means that dispensing 1.5 cups of pure water produces only 1 cup of wastewater, saving 450% of water compared to a conventional water filtration system for home.
- Waterdrop D6 reverse osmosis water system is upgraded to have a flow rate of 600 GPD and a drain ratio of 1.5:1.
- With an innovative internal pump and a larger filter surface, you can fill a cup of water in 8 seconds so that you can get water immediately without waiting for a long time, which is ideal for cooking and drinking.
Smart and stylish faucetThe RO water system comes with a smart and stylish faucet that has a high-end screen.
The screen shows the real-time TDS level and the remaining life of the filter. It is waterproof, so you do not have to worry about electrical leakage. D6 reverse osmosis filter system saves you time and effort by monitoring filter’s life for you with the help of an indicator on the control panel.
Work smarter, drink better
D6 RO water system has an advanced automatic flushing function and a water leakage protection system. Automatic self-flushing ensures the system always operates in a clean condition. Water leakage protection notifies you water of leakage in time, which avoids further risks and loss.
Elegant tankless designD6 RO water filter system employs tankless design and integral composite filter. Compared to traditional reverse osmosis water systems, the compact size of the D6 saves 70% of your under-sink space.
- The tankless design also prevents recontamination in the water tank.
- The D6 home reverse osmosis system has passed thousands of tests to lower the noise and avoid water leakage. You can barely hear anything after closing the cabinet.
- The sound is quieter than a running laptop.
Advanced integrated circuit
- The D6 reverse osmosis filter system has a composite water circuit, which greatly reduced water leakage compared with traditional whole house reverse osmosis. We improve seals and reduce connectors that exposed to the water
- circuit as well to achieve a better sealing effect.
Protects each baby's health
Newborns are very delicate. Compared to tap water, RO water is purer, cleaner and more suitable for babies. Milk powder made by RO water is easier to be absorbed.
A sip of nature doesn’t cost much
The remineralization filter can connect to all types of under sink water filter systems. By adding one filter, you can enjoy remineralized water with a refreshing taste. Please click here to purchase this add-on filter.
- D6 home reverse osmosis system is designed for DIY installation within 30 minutes.
- The push-in replacement design allows you to replace the reverse osmosis filter in 3 seconds without moving the system or using any tools.
- The system needs electricity.
- The system can not be connected to the refrigerator.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems.
** TIPS FOR INSTALLATION **
- Please refer to this diagram and be informed that you need to drill a hole on your countertop to place the smart faucet (No need for this step if your countertop already has a hole). Besides, an adapter will be installed on your household water tubing to connect to RO system’s wastewater tubing and input water tubing.
- Electricity is required to run the RO system.
- We do not recommend using well water as source for our RO systems. We do not recommend connecting tankless RO to a refrigerator or ice maker.
- It's highly recommended to install our RO system with components provided by Waterdrop. Installing the system with any parts or accessories that are not provided by Waterdrop may cause the system to malfunction or shorten the lifetime of the system/filters.
Model number : WD-G2P600-W
Item weight : 20.94 pounds
Materials : 1. System cover: BPA-free plastic 2. Faucet: metal 3. MRO filter: reverse osmosis membrane & sediment PP membrane & activated carbon block & PET pleated membrane 4. CF filter : sediment PP membrane & activated carbon block.
Power cord length : 59 inches
Product dimensions : 17.3×5.9×13.9 inches
Feed water pressure : 14.5-87 psi / 0.1-0.6 Mpa
Indoor or outdoor use : Indoor use only
Components Included : System cover,brushed nickel faucet, feed water adapter, MRO filter, CF filter, PE tubing*3 ( 60" ), drain saddle, lock clip, teflon tape, main power cable ( 59" )
Wall plug : Yes
Usage conditions : Ice machines, Faucets, Aquariums, RVs, Well water
*If you use well water as the source, please ensure that the feed water is pre-filtered.
An electrical outlet is required to operate the RO system.
Your purchase, your loveAt Waterdrop, we want to use Water4Smile as a platform to promote water stewardship and hopefully trigger wider industry action to make a change. We want first to achieve the vision of “Water for All.” - equal access to clean, safe and healthy drinking water for the whole society. Then raise awareness of sustainable uses of water. To reach this goal, we will continue putting effort and resources into our R&D division, and use innovation to bring fresh water that is socially equitable, environmentally sustainable and economically beneficial.