800GPD Tankless RO System with UV Sterilizing Light - Waterdrop G3P800
** Star product upgrade **
The G3 800 GPD reverse osmosis system with UV light is the upgrade version of Waterdrop’s star product G3.
It satisfies water needs for large household and small business.
Drinking water has never been so pure with improved filtration performance.
Featuring breakthrough water-saving technology, it saves 12 times more water.
Filtration Performance Levels Up With Improved Materials
G3 P800 reverse osmosis water filtration system features not only powerful 3-stage filters, but also water scale inhibitor to prevent water scale from building up.
Improved 7-layer of RO membranes reduce chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants present in water effectively.
Safer & Smarter LED UV Sterilizer
The advanced LED chip in this RO system helps to effectively filter 99.9% of bacteria and viruses in your water. Unlike the mercury-vapor lamp, it won’t release harmful toxins and heavy metals.
The breathing lamp turns on automatically as water passes, helping you save energy. It protects you for up to 50 years.
Energy-Saving Super Low Drain Ration
With breakthrough water-saving technology, the reverse osmosis water filter lowers drain ratio to 3:1. Choose this environment friendly system and support your green life style, saving your water bill as well.
Larger Capacity Faster Flow
Reverse osmosis water system has an ultra-large capacity of 800 gallons per day. It meets water needs of a big household and even small business. It fills a cup of water in 6 seconds with faster water flow. Never wait for pure water anymore.
Trustworthy Experience With Visible Water Quality
With a smart indicator that displays real-time TDS values and filter’s lifespan, you can monitor your water quality and replacement dates.
The 800GPD Tankless RO System with UV Sterilizing Light - Waterdrop G3P800 Provides Outstanding Performance For Home And Business
The Reverse Osmosis system is suitable for household use and covers drinking water needs for small businesses, such as cafes, offices, gyms, restaurants, clinics, and more.
Compact-Sized, Effortless Installation
The tankless RO system has a large capacity but a small size. It saves more under-sink space. The installation and replacement are also very easy.
Optional Remineralization Filter
By adding one filter, you can enjoy remineralized water with a refreshing taste. Please click here to purchase this add-on filter.
- [Improved filtration performance] Powerful 3-stage filters plus 7-layer of RO membranes reduce chlorine, heavy metals, and other contaminants present in water. We also add a layer of scale inhibitor which inhibits water scale effectively.
- [Advanced LED light] The new tech LED chip effectively reduces up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses. The new LED material we adapted is harm-free compared to mercury UV sterilizer. It works only when water passes, saving more energy.
- [Save more water] This RO system adopts advanced water dispensing
- technology, saving 12 times more water than traditional RO system. It uses up just a cup of wastewater for every three cups of filtered water produced.
- [Visible water quality] This reverse osmosis system is equipped with multiple smart functions. TDS monitor displays water quality, while the filter life tracker shows remaining filter life. You can enjoy an improved water-using experience.
** USER MANUAL**
Model : WD-G3P800-W
Size (L*W*H) : 18.06”*5.65”*17.75”
Feed water temperature : 41-100℉/ 5-38℃
Feed water pressure : 14.5-87 psi/ 0.1-0.6 MPa
Feed water requirement : Municipal tap water
Max daily production rate : 800 GPD
Included components : System cover, brushed nickel faucet faucet, RO filter,
CF filter, CB filter, LED Light, PE pipes *3 ( 60" ), T-fitting, drain saddle,
lock clips, power adapter (Main power cable 90", faucet's power cable 59")