12 Months Lifetime WD-MNR35 Filter for Waterdrop Reverse Osmosis System
Eco-friendly and cost-efficient
- [Remineralization]: Adopted advanced PCC remineralization technology
- [Natural minerals]: added calcium, magnesium, sodium, potassium, etc.
- [Spring water from tap]: This RO remineralization filter as an independent water filter is designed to compatible with 1/4” quick connect tubing. It could connect with almost reverse osmosis water systems or undersink water filtration system on the market.
- [Cost efficiently]: Saves 8300 single-used bottles and $12600 spent on bottled mineral water.
Advanced remineralization tech
Adds abundant natural minerals and mircroelements
Spring water from tap
- This RO remineralization filter as an independent water filter is designed to compatible with 1/4” quick connect tubing.
- It could connect with most reverse osmosis water systems on the market or under-sink water filtration system, which let you enjoy “spring water” coming from your tap.
RO mineral water’s benefits
- Bone enhancer: Improves bone health and help prevent diseases such as reducing post-menopausal bone density.
- Lowers bad cholesterol: Lowers harmful cholesterol due to its magnesium and potassium content to protect your heart.
- Promotes digestion: Helps digestion by increasing the amylase secretion from the pancreas with its sulfate content.
- Beautiful sink: Its rich mineral content moisturizes the skin and delays wrinkles.
Model Number : WD-MNR35
Product dimensions : 2.16 x 2.16 x 10.2 inches
Feed Water Pressure : 14.5-87psi/ 0.1-0.6MPa
Feed Water Temperature : 41-100℉/ 5-38℃
Feed Water Requirement : Municipal Tap Water
Max Daily Production Rate : 400GPD
Filter Use : 12 months or 1100 gallons